Murrumbeena, Melbourne, Victoria
- System Design: June 2009
- System Installation: September 2009
- System Commissioned: October 2009
Client: Inform Design
Design, supply and install a grid-connected power system for household supply.
- Going Solar designed this system especially for an Inform Design display house ‘butterfly roof’. Regardless of the aspect of the house, the butterfly roof (complete with PV panels) can be orientated to face the sun.
- Roof-mounted photovoltaic array consisting of 14 x 170W Schott Solar PV panels.
- Fronius IG30 Inverter.
- Complete system documentation including maintenance schedule and log sheets.
- System size: 2380 W
Click/touch an image to enlarge