Trouser Point, Flinders Island
- Design Phase: December 2004
- Main Installation: November 2005
- Full System Commissioning: July 2006
Client: Private Client
Design, supply and install a stand alone power system to suit load requirements of 9.8 kW hours per day.
- Ground-mounted photovoltaic array (to avoid local high wind-loading) consisting of 16 x 160W Schott Solar PV panels.
- 24 x 1750Ah Battery Energy Sun-Gel batteries.
- Selectronic PS1 6/48 Inverter/Charger.
- Auto-start ACP-100 Powerguard fitted to Quietline generator.
- Complete system documentation including maintenance schedule and log sheets.
Expected renewable energy supply:
- 3.035 Mega Watt hours per annum
Expected diesel energy required:
- 764.5 kW hours per annum
Click/touch an image to enlarge