Ringwood, Melbourne, Victoria
- System Design: October 2009
- System Installation: February 2011
- System Commissioned: February 2011
Client: Maroondah City Council
Design, supply and install a grid-connected solar power system for community sports building.
- Roof-mounted photovoltaic array consisting of 50 x 97W Schott Solar thin film panels to cope with partial shading.
- SMC 7000HV Sunny Mini Central Inverter
- Complete system documentation including maintenance schedule and log sheets.
- System Size: 4940 W
- Expected Average Output: 19.8kWh/day
Click/touch an image to enlarge