Docklands, Melbourne, Victoria
- System Design: January 2010
- System Installation: August 2011
- System Commissioned: September 2011
Client: Automotive Centre for Excellence, Kangan Batman TAFE
Design, supply and install a grid-connected power system for a TAFE building.
- Roof-mounted photovoltaic array consisting of 119 x 185W Schott Solar mono PV panels.
- 2 x SMC 6000 TL Inverters; and
- 3 x SB 3800 Inverters.
- Sunny WebBox: Data acquisition Unit for Sunny Boy Inverters via the Internet.
- SMA Sensor Box with Power Injector.
- Wind Sensor.
- Ambient Temperature Sensor.
- Complete system documentation including maintenance schedule and log sheets.
- System Size: 22,015 W
- Expected Average Output: 78 kWhr/day or 28, 470 kWhr/year
Click/touch an image to enlarge