Monash University, Building 74, Clayton Campus, Melbourne, Victoria
- System Design: March 2011
- System Installation: September 2011
- System Commissioned: September 2011
Client: Monash University
Upgrade of exiting PV system with additional PV panels and replacement inverter. Design, supply and install of a grid-connected power system for a university building.
- Dismantling of existing PV System.
- 20 x 190W Schott Solar PV panels (added to existing 9 x 150W BP panels).
- Standardised framing located on the roof.
- Sunnyboy SB 5000TL transformerless duel-input inverter.
- Sunny WebBox communication system.
- SMA Sensor Box to monitor solar radiation, wind speed and ambient air temperature.
- Complete system documentation including maintenance schedule and log sheets.
- Expanded system size: 5.15kW
- Expected output: 7120kWh/year
Click/touch an image to enlarge