Glen Iris, Melbourne, Victoria
- System Design: November 2010
- System Installation: January 2012
- System Commissioned: February 2012
Client: St Andrews Church
Design, supply and install a grid-connected power system for a community building.
- Roof-mounted photovoltaic array consisting of 26 x 185W Schott Perform Mono PV panels.
- 1 x 190W Schott Perform Mono PV panel.
- Sunnyboy SB 5000 TL Inverter.
- Data-logging and weather station sensors.
- Wall mounted LCD TV with netbook computer for graphical display of system information.
- Complete system documentation including maintenance schedule and log sheets.
- System Size: 4940 W
- Expected Average Output: 6825kWhr/year
- Direct Yearly Bill Offset: $1,700.00 (@ 25c/kWh - not including any Feed in Tariff payments).
Click/touch an image to enlarge