Garden City Reserve, Port Melbourne
- System Design: October 2009
- System Installation: July 2010
- System Commissioned: July 2010
Client: City of Port Phillip
Design, supply and install a grid-connected power system for community sports building.
- Roof-mounted photovoltaic array consisting of 12 x 175W Schott Solar poly PV panels.
- IG20 Fronius Inverter.
- Complete system documentation including maintenance schedule and log sheets.
- System Size: 2040 W
- Expected Average Output: 8kWh/day
Click/touch an image to enlarge