Pascoe Vale, Melbourne, Victoria
- PV System Design: October 2010
- PV System Installation/Commissioned: April 2011
- SHW System Design: June 2010
- SHW System Installation/Commissioned: March 2011
Client: Turner Street Pre-School Kindergarten
Design, supply and install a grid-connected power system and a solar hot water system for a community building.
PV Project Features:
- Roof-mounted photovoltaic array consisting of 18 x 235 W Schott Solar poly PV panels.
- Kaco 4200 W Inverter
- Complete system documentation including maintenance schedule and log sheets.
- System Size: 4050 W
- Expected Average Output: 15 kWhr/day
SHW Project Features:
- Premium split gas-boosted solar hot water system to replace electric storage unit.
- Rinnai Prestige 250L Stainless Steel Tank.
- 2 x Rinnai Excelsior Premium Copper Collectors.
- Rinnai Solar Infinity External Natural Gas Booster.
- Rinnai System Manual and User Guide.
Click/touch an image to enlarge