Laverton North, Melbourne, Victoria
- System Design: May 2011
- System Installation: November 2011
- System Commissioned: December 2011
Client: Commercial Client
- Design, supply and install a grid-connected photovoltaic power system
- Demonstrate renewable energy implementation to staff and visitors to the site
- Implement energy cost savings and reduction in greenhouse gas emissions
- Display investment in clean energy and forward thinking corporate citizenship
- Roof-mounted photovoltaic array consisting of 180 x 100W Schott Solar Thin Film PV panels.
- 3 x SMA Sunny Mini Central 6000A Inverters
- Complete system documentation.
- System size: 18,000 W
Click/touch an image to enlarge